Tuesday, November 29, 2016

How to Unlock my Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge By Samsung Account


How to Unlock my Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge With  Samsung Account




If you’ve your Samsung account sign-in, and Remote Controls enabled on your phone, you can unlock it using Find My Mobile.


To unlock your phone using Find My Mobile

  1. Sign in with your Samsung account at https://findmymobile.samsung.com.


2: Click on Find  
Log in


3: Log In with you are Samsung ID 

Click on Find

4: after you Log in  with your Samsung accout    see the pic 

Click On (LOOK MY DEVICE)


Good luck 

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. unlock samsung s7

    ReplyDelete